SUBSCRIBE BY 8th OF EACH MONTH TO RECEIVE THE NEXT BOX SHIPPED OUT ON 18th OF EACH MONTH
Funics ABC box is a monthly fun and educational box delivered to your child at home.
As your child’s first educator (it’s been a while since you were at school where many things have changed recently) we want to arm you with support and knowledge to help your child get off to a great start on their literacy journey.
The contents follow the same order as is taught in many schools. We have planned them to link with the Government’s ‘The reading framework – teaching the foundations of literacy 2021’ and ‘The statutory framework for the early years foundation stage (EYFS) 2021’
The contents are created by teachers and build on knowledge and skills each month. The boxes will include letter formation, phonics, reading and writing activities. Our letter formation cards are double-sided and interactive with a QR code linked- to our YouTube channel to show you how to say the sounds clearly as they teach at school.
We will include a range of products each month for children aged 3-6 years (these will cover a few sounds) including, games, activities, colouring, stickers, and a surprise, to help your child develop all the skills needed to be able to read and write. The first box will also have an A3 alphabet poster to colour as you collect all the letters/sounds each month.
The RRP of this box will always be higher than the price you pay.
Free shipping in the UK included.
- We will help you help your child form letters correctly
- We will help you help your child with early reading and writing
- We will help you help your child develop their fine muscles for writing
- We will support you and share ideas for developing your child’s gross motor
- We will help you as a parent or carer understand how schools now teach children to read and write
- We will make the activities fun, engaging and educational
- The activities will be in line with the Early Years curriculum and KS1 curriculum
Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts which may be a choking hazard